Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

telling something.....

Hello everybody!
How are you,
As ever I wish you’re doing well, and wishing you are not sick (because that’s really tiring).

Anyway the past weeks, as you may know I didn’t have computer, I still haven’t one. It is still in the US u_u .

But as I didn’t had a computer, I’m sure I told you I was getting insane, really, really insane! However I had a lot of time to think, reflexing, meditate, read books, etc. And I also noticed that I’m more manga-otaku, addicted to Japanese comics, than I thought -_- .
Another thing I want to comment is that as I have many computer I’ve been using as I don’t own one right now, my pictures are all scattered in many computers(my brother’s, the school’s, and my dad’s). Another thing that I want to say is that I think I told you once or twice that this blog originally was a blog that my third semester English teacher told us to do, and it was graded(one of my partial projects was the one of the Shounen Jump)(The blog wasn’t supposed to be of Asian Comics, but everyone was free to choose the subject of their blog, at least if it wasn’t something really common in Mexican Culture).So I’m posting here some pictures of the final major assignment in 3rd semester that some classmates made.(mine and Karla’s was one that represented the suffering of those who study the IB xD ).


I can´t post any manga, manhua, or manhwa information or recommendation here as I don’t have any pictures here, but I’ve been planning on posting something of Love In the Mask, Love Allergen, ½ Prince and Reimei no Arcana(from which I think I have some pictures here :S). Asian comics which are still ongoing, and have less than 60 chapters(except for Love in the Mask, which has already ended and have more than 200 chapters or at least 40 pages each).

If I posted is because I wanted to do something else different from homework T_T and because I’d finally managed to use the computed without my parent’s supervision :D .
 
Thanks for reading, thanks for visiting, I know I’ve been receiving at least 300 visits per day , more or less(a friend told me). So thanks. Have a nice week, good luck, and GBU a lot!



PS: I finally bought my first Lolita dress :3 ,it is sailor Lolita. El tiempo libre es una ilusión! ~_~ Also I finally got to bought a Shounen Jump Magazine without having to hide it from my family and withour recieving any punishment or reprimand.


Hey people, i decided to edit this entry because I wanted to know what do you think 'bout SOPA and PIPA, also to know what do you think 'bout what's Anonymous doing. Thanks.
Decicí reeditar el post por que quería saber que es lo que vos piensas de PIPA y SOPA, además para saber que es lo que piensas sobre lo que Anonymous ha estado haciendo.

In my personal belief and view I support Anonymous(thought the government may be reading this). En Mi creencia personal y punto de vista, apoyo Anonymous(aunque el gobierno pueda leer esto).
En mi

No comments:

Post a Comment