Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Manhwa: Lingerie

Hi everybody,
I wish you do remember the terminology, and if you are thinking “wut u talkin’ about?” then please read the preview post :D , sorry if I’m being a bit rude :P
Today, I am going to present you the manhwa Lingerie created by Seo Yoon Young, it’s genres are Shoujo, Fantasy, Historical, and Romance. This is one of my favorites manhwas, even thou is short, it is really cool and interesting, sadly it is new and just have a few chapters T.T
Lingerie’s background is of Korea in the past. It is about lingerie designers. The father owns the shop, his daughter is the principal character(the girl in the picture), there’s a little cute brother(really he was a teenager), and the rest of the employers, models, also a hot guy that works for the family as servant :B
The plot begins just as you could see a common shop, selling their products, a crowd of customers, the store trying to get famous and gain lots of money; but as the story is developing it introduce you the characters personal life and past, that’s what makes it interesting, some internal problems in the shop, and also there’s romance(it includes the main and external characters). I can’t say more about the story, because it is still short, and if I tell you more things, then I’ll be telling you everything. :D
The manhwa story is cool, and also the drawings are good, the enviroment of the story is nice, and the structure of the story is also well done. The beginning wasn’t really interesting, but as I continued to read it I was fascinated. I recommend it.
Everybody have a Nice Day, and good-bye, GBU. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment